1. First, You Need to Want the Benefits of Being a Non-Smoker More than You Want to Smoke.
2. Second, We Will Identify Your “Triggers”, And Eliminate Them.
3. Finally, You’re Ready, To Quit Smoking Using Hypnosis.
By disassociating the triggers from the habit. It’s the ritual of smoking that needs to be broken. That’s my job. Let me help you. Once the triggers are “unplugged”, I can then help you with limiting the “Separation Anxiety”, associated with stopping a daily ritual that you’ve probably had for decades.
If you compare my program to that of other hypnotherapists, you will discover how superior my program is. My program has been designed to be a comprehensive approach to living a smoke free life in two sessions.
Two Step Approach To Quit Smoking
1. Initial: Stop The Sabotage Session to Remove Blocks
2. Final: Stop Smoking Now... Deep Trance Session
Free Recording of Final Session
- I work with you to remove hidden blocks that keep you from your success.
- I incorporate state of the art smoking cessation methods to bring you the best tools to realize your goal.
- I provide post hypnotic exercises proven to combat urges and promote stress reduction.
- I partner with you to provide you the support needed to never smoke again, and live a healthy life.
- I support my clients to lead meaningful and fulfilling lives, to cultivate what is best within them, and to heal on emotional and physical levels. I support positive changes focusing on your strengths that lead to healing and transformation.
Please contact me today 619-405-7410 for more information on how to start your new life free of smoking.
Many people are hesitant to be hypnotized because they fear losing control. Actually, the opposite is true: hypnotherapy gives you more control! Hypnosis accesses your own personal power. The hypnotherapist simply guides you to your power, facilitating the process. A client always has a choice and their free will. When you leave Allen's office after a smoking cessation session, you will have the self-control to never smoke again. You could say that all hypnosis is self-hypnosis. It will never work unless the patient wants the goal.
Hypnosis is a naturally occurring state that everyone experiences several times a day. We bookend our day in trance: it’s that relaxed, “Ahhhh” woozy, “in the zone,” “La La Land” state that you feel when you get in bed, turn out the light, and roll over to go to sleep. If the phone rings, or someone talks to you, you might be a little incoherent. That’s hypnosis. The word “hypnosis” comes from the Greek word for sleep. Hypnotic trance is simply a state of being in between sleep and wakefulness; a powerful state (like meditation, prayer, massage, etc.) And it’s an extremely powerful state to be in. It is no accident that for centuries people have prayed right before they go to sleep: they are accessing their subconscious mind, and their true desires begin to manifest, when backed up by the appropriate action steps.
Hypnotherapy does for the mind what massage does for the body. When you are on a massage table, you trust the massage therapist to treat your body properly. However, you are still in full control. At any point during the massage, you could choose to stand up and walk out of the room. Hypnotherapy works exactly the same way: you trust your hypnotherapist, and allow yourself to be vulnerable for a few minutes to gain an enormous amount of personal power.
Please call today to learn more about my program to help you gain control and start a new healthy life.
Call now for your free phone consultation 619-405-7410 in San Diego.